OCNNER offers its accreditation and qualification service throughout Scotland. We work with a wide range of Centres including:
- Community and Voluntary organisations;
- Private training providers;
- TUC learning centres.
Our Recognised Centres in Scotland use our flexible, credit-based units to build courses that meet the precise needs of their learners. Additionally, they utilise our many NOCN qualifications to enable them to respond effectively to evolving educational and social agendas.
We provide our Scottish Centres with the highest possible service standards, which are underpinned by one-to-one contact with our staff, access to training opportunities and the services of a Quality Reviewer dedicated to our operation in Scotland
Working with OCNNER enables our Centres in Scotland to offer accredited learning that is:
- quality assured to a high standard
- responsive to individual needs
- flexible and adaptable
- unit-based and defined by level and credit value
- able to provide opportunities for progression into work, volunteering and further learning