New Courses and Course Amendments FAQs
1. How long does it take to get a new course approved, and get my CLRF?
Once the Development Manager has passed the completed and approved documentation to the Centre Support Team for processing, your Course and Learner Registration Form will be uploaded to your SharePoint site within ten working days.
2. Are there any restrictions to what I can call my course?
Yes, when developing a course using NOCN or OCN North East Region qualification units, you cannot use the qualification title as your course title. Additionally, the words: NOCN, OCN North East Region, Award, Certificate, Diploma, Progression or Qualification CANNOT be used.
3. Are there any age restrictions for learners doing courses?
- NOCN Qualifications such as Progression Qualifications have a minimum age of 16
- NOCN StepUp Qualifications have a minimum age of 14
- Local courses have a minimum age of 14
4. How much does it cost to create a new course or make amendments to an existing course?
There is no charge, unless you are creating a new unit, which costs £150 per unit. See our Fees and Charges.